Have you ever been in a situation, where you are scrolling your Facebook page, you find an interesting video and want to save it to view it again later? Then you realize, all that Facebook offers is an option to bookmark the link, so that you can open the video for later use.
You can download Facebook videos by opening your Facebook page on a web browser or using the Facebook app itself. It’s up to you. For your convenience, we have provided easy to follow steps for downloading Facebook videos using either. Let’s first explore the option of downloading the videos using Facebook App on Android device.
Download Facebook Videos on Android using Facebook App:
By now you must have already experimented by downloading a couple of third-party apps on your device, just to realise that they don’t really work. In case you’re wondering whether it is still possible to download Facebook videos on your Android device, the answer is ‘Yes, you can’ and here’s how you can do it. There are a number of free video downloading websites out there like fbdown.net or https://catch.tube/ that let you download the videos of your choice.
- Open the Facebook App on your Mobile device or on the browser.
- Choose the video you want to download and right-click on it.
- Select on ‘Copy Video URL at current time’.
- If you are using the Facebook application on a mobile device, click on the three dots at the top right of the video, and choose ‘Copy Link’ from the drop – down menu that appears.
- Visit Free Video Download sites like fbdown.net or https://catch.tube/
- Paste the URL/Link where it asks you to Enter the Link
- Click Download
- Select the Video Quality if prompted.
- When the Status Bar indicates that the Download is completed, Click on in to ‘Open the saved Video’
Congratulations! You just opened the Video you downloaded from Facebook on your Android Device.
Unlike YouTube, Facebook has no option to save a video for offline viewing; which is a real bummer. This is a drawback if you are planning to open the video where there is no availability of Wi-Fi or cellular data (in case you’re planning to save some extra bucks to sip on that freshly brewed coffee!).
See? It’s not as difficult as it seems. All you have to do is follow these step-by-step instructions and you’ll see that downloading Videos from Facebook on your Android Device is no Rocket Science. So the next time you want to download a video from Facebook, you know there’s always a way to do it.