In today’s world, it is easy to record calls and store them on audio clips on your mobile. If you are a person who gets too many calls, or you want to store that one important phone call, then you must try call recording.
Apps for Recording Calls on Your Phone
Note that some of the phones now come with an in-built feature for recording the call but in the phones which do not have, using an automated call recorder is handy.
This is one call app you must have on your phone. With more than 500 million downloads and a glowing rating of 4.5, this app is no wonder the first choice.
Although it is not primarily a call recording app, it provides you the capability to record phone calls and you can listen to the clips later. Apart from this the application also provides:
- Inform the user of the person calling and block spam calls automatically
- A clean interface for messaging with your family and friends
- An in-built dialer that is smart, providing the ‘last – seen’ details of the person in your call logs.
- Filter out spam SMS to a separate inbox directly
- Variety of dark and colored themes to choose from
If you want to have a safe, and clean call environment with an additional option to record calls, install Truecaller today! Note that you have to subscribe to their monthly or yearly plans to continue using the call – recording option.
2. Automatic Call Recorder – Appliqato
This is one of the most popular call recording apps on the Android platform with more than 100 Million downloads. It is a great tool to have if you want to constantly record your calls and store them.
- Neat interface to view your call logs and also recordings
- Upload the recordings automatically to the Cloud or Google Drive.
- 3 default settings to choose from: Record everything, ignore everything and ignore specific contacts (you can specify the contact list to ignore)
Note that depending on the sound quality of your device, the quality of the recording can vary. You also will need to upgrade to the pro version to upload the clips automatically to the cloud.
3. Cube Call Recorder ACR
This is one of the most highly rated Android call recording apps out there thanks to the plethora of features it provides.
- Automatic call recording with just a tap when a call comes to your phone
- Supports online calling as well such as WhatsApp, Skype, Facebook, IMO, Hangouts, etc.
- Set to an automatic recording or manual recording in between a particular call for instance,
- Create a list of contacts excluded from recording
- In-app management of recordings and export to cloud or Google drive
- The excellent sound quality of recordings
Grab this application to download your calls with the highest quality possible.
4. Call Recorder – Lovekara
Through this app, you can easily record your calls and manage the recordings effectively in one place.
- Record calls on automatic as soon as the call is commenced
- Store the recordings as. MP3 files on your SD card and playback them unlimited times!
- Organize recordings according to time, name of the caller and dates.
The best part about this app is that it is free to use! Get started today!
5. Automatic Call Recorder – callX
This application has a unique interface and smooth functioning which is evident from the glowing reviews it has on the Store.
- You can either manually or automatically record both incoming calls and outgoing calls
- Choose between the different audio formats available
- Add frequent or preferred calls in ‘Favorites’.
- Upload the recordings to different social media platforms or onto the Google Drive
If you are looking for the best call recording solution for your Android device, then this is the one. This application has been tested with multiple phone models for quality.
So, these were the best call recording apps for Android. Call – recording can sometimes breach privacy and can be used for the wrong purposes, so ensure that the other caller is aware of the recording and if it is something confidential, protect it with a passcode so that it does not fall into the wrong hands.